Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Almost a month with no posts? What?

I suck.

At blogging at least.

But I am not giving up.

I will persevere through my own boringness. As some of you know I have been sick - seriously boring. I have been out of work for over a week and it is not a good thing. When you work all the time all you want time is time, and when you sit staring at the wall all day all you want is to work. I am planning to go to the office tomorrow and see how it goes. I am excited to get back to the office and a routine and mostly I am excited to get back to the gym. I normally end my gym routine everyday with a sauna or hot tub and I miss it so very much. The doctor says I am no longer contagious (always nice to hear) so I can rejoin society again. So I am doing hot tub and sauna tomorrow - ha! I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment