You may know that I suffer from back pain pretty much all the time. Recently I have been doing everything I can to fix it. I have gone to physiotherapists, massage therapists, doctors, trainers and anyone else who I think may help. This has been great and I think that I am making progress.The downside is that each person I see gives me a new series of stretches and exercises to do each day, so I now have an insanely long series of daily routines. I spend longer stretching then I do exercising. I have to do one routine three times before I go to work, another at lunch, another 3 routines after work, and one before bed. Here's hoping it all results in a new healthy strong back.
hahahaha....
ReplyDeleteps: i have back pain always too! :(
I didn't know you had back pain. bruce has knee pain and does a crazy amount of stretches everyday too...
ReplyDeletei didn't know you had a blog OR back pain. kudos on the blog. condolences on the back pain.
ReplyDelete