I went shopping alone and bought a pair of shoes. Even in the store I asked if I could return them. I alternate between loving them passionately and thinking they are ridiculous. I think both things are true. They are delightfully ridiculous. So the question is: Should I keep them and embrace all their silliness or should I return them and get my $50 back? I've tried asking Jimmy and all he can do is laugh at me; he is no help at all. What do you think?
Hahahaha!
ReplyDeleteI am not a good one to ask - I am SO not adventurous when it comes to what I wear.
ReplyDeleteThey are pretty funny I would have to agree with jimmy. I do the same thing I come home with stuff and Eric is not so kind. His comment to me is Old Lady. apparently I have a propensity to pick old lady stuff. the kicker is he is right.
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE them and don't you dare return them! Chase = ditto.
ReplyDeleteThey look perfect for the summer, you'll get a little breeze and a little sun. Hah. Xoxo.
Don't return them. Just ask if you can get half off... Get it, Half OFF! Ha ha ha.
ReplyDeleteWear them, they are charming and perfect for summer.
ReplyDelete