Sunday, May 23, 2010

Red Shoes Part 2

So after all that (see last post) I decided that I would indeed keep the shoes. I wore them for 20 minutes and the whole of the inside lining pealed off, so I returned them.

Then... I bought another pair of red shoes. These ones were final sale so I can't return 'em even if I want to. Ha.

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I love them! That's too bad about the others though; they were awesome. Let's go buy me cute red shoes when I come to Edmonton in two months! (I'm stopping in Calgary & Edmonton on my way home).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur. These are awesome shoes. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, they are much better than the last ones ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good looking shoes
    I do believe I bought you your first pair of red shoes at about age 3.

    ReplyDelete