I began this blog 'cause I was extremely bored last year. I was working a 9-5 job which was not fulfilling in any way whatsoever. I missed being in school and the mental stimulation of reading philosophy everyday. I decided to deal with my boredom by seeking out adventure.

Well let me tell you, it worked. I now have much more adventure then I can reasonably deal with. In one month I will be moving to NYC and beginning a masters in media studies at The New School. This is completely insane. One month, 31 days. Insane.
Adventure, here I come.
WooHoooo!!! You are going to have so much fun on this new adventure. You better keep up the blog when you move to NYC! I'm proud of you and cannot wait to come visit!!
ReplyDeleteTiffany - I am beyond excited for you. I wonder if you guys will ever come home?? I sang at a New York themed concert last night in Pasadena, and was thinking of you as the broadway soloists were singing, "Start spreading the news..." I agree with Brittany, I hope you keep your blog going. You'll be so busy, but we'll want to read all about it!!
ReplyDeleteYay for NY. It suits you and you will be so smart when you are finished. You have always loved learning! Maybe your cats could come and live with us in Utah? We miss Charlie...
ReplyDelete