School is still good. I am always slightly disappointed with educational institutions. I think I was spoiled rotten with brilliant, intense, perfectly cruel philosophy professors in undergrad and no one can ever measure up to their demanding standards. Oh well, I'll have to settle for these new-agey 'nice' instructors who don't so much teach as, 'support us on our path of self-discovery'. Blerg.
I am very challenged by the production side of things so that's fun. Learning to edit video and film is hard and very rewarding.
Somethings about me:
I bought new summer shoes.

They gave me blisters.

I've started washing my hair every other day like a real grown up lady, hence the shower cap.

The husband has been gone for most of the summer working so we have been playing with all the iPhone photo apps to stay in touch.

My niece Annabelle's visit in August was the highlight of the summer.
it was the highlight of her summer too.
ReplyDeletei like your shadow in your shoes picture.
i also like that the picture with annabelle is a real instant photo- not an app to make it look cool.
ps: please take down the picture of your blister... ick.
that blister looks terribly painful! yikes! at least your toe nails are painted pretty. i'm impressed you've gone the showercap route. i can barely make it two days without a wash. and, i like the nakie picture of annabelle, too. we need to come see you.
ReplyDeleteI was expecting a pregnancy announcement with the the title of this post. Sorry about the blisters; they look awful! I sure miss you!
ReplyDelete